Wednesday, January 19, 2011

now If that isn't aggravating

Now, if that isn't the most aggravating thing.



While I was throwing my shoulder out of place by patting myself on the back, because I had figured out how to make some binding I found in Mother's stash work. (It was two different widths.) I wasn't paying attention to the quilt top curling while sewing on the binding. (It was facing down.) Now I have to pick ALL those spots out and fix them! I was so peeved I threw it down and went to bed last night. Just look at it!



Sigh! What I wanted to show you were pictures of a completed quilt. Well it isn't going to get fixed just grousing about, and I want to get it finished, so I can do something else; so I best get the seam ripper out and get busy.

You have a more productive day!

Judy

No comments: