Monday, April 25, 2011

my tappan zee sweater



As you can see I am making progress on my sweater. I transferred all the stitches to some waste yarn and tried it on again with some trepidation. WaaHoo it fits! I just started the second skein of the beige. I have about a half-skein of the plum left and I figure I will have about half a skein of the third beige left when I get done with the body of the sweater. So I am going to start with the half skein of plum on the sleeves and finish however far I get on the sleeves with the left over beige. Well back to it!

Have a good day!

Judy

2 comments:

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

I do love the colors - sometimes I am forced to put down projects because of my fingers being sore - I am a type 1 diabetic and my fingers get pricked any where from 6-15 times a day and it can make for sore fingers at times... Beautiful yarn by the way!

Evielynne

Judy said...

I hear you, as a type 2 the finger sticking sometimes gets tiresome. I wish they would come up with an accurate method of monitoring that didn't include blood letting.

Thanks for commenting!