Saturday, June 24, 2017

back to kansas

Monday morning I'm heading back to Kansas.  Sis called, they are stopping the chemo because it's not working and the tumor is growing.  She has an appointment next Wednesday for the hospice group to come out and get that arranged.  Hopefully we can get all the financial and legal details tied up while she is still able.  

Damn It!

Sister Suzy has taken a shine to a kitten a friend's family has found.  We may end up with it.  I've explained about the deposit and the increase in rent.  So we will see what happens.  (I expect when I get back to have another cat.  I hope it isn't as mental as the last one!)

I think I have the Blogger problems straightened out so maybe I can get on and post.  I won't know until I get to Wichita.

Catch y'all later.

Judy

6 comments:

Shadowmoss said...

Thinking of you and wondering how things are going for your sister.

Leigh said...

Oh Judy, I'm so sorry to hear your sister's news. I know you'll be a comfort and help to her.

Shadowmoss said...

How are things going?

Judy said...

Hi guys,

Haven't felt much like even looking at my blog. My sister has passed away and I'm in the process of settling her estate.

Thank-you for expressing your concern. Judy

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Judy, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. It is never an easy process, emotionally or any other way I suppose.

You are in my thoughts a prayers!

Sherry said...

Judy I'm sorry, and thoughts are with you. We are dealing with a family member also. breaks our heart. I know she was very thankful to have you with her.