I finished my Tappan Zee Sweater. I'm being lazy; I haven't photographed the results. Fits nice, the buttons came out of Mother's button tin. I picked up the stitches around the neck and did some short rows to bring the neck up higher and to tighten the neckline up. The neckline was very stretchy, fits and hangs much nicer. Unpicked the bind-off on the bottom and added the rest of the skein so the sweater is an inch-n-a-half longer. After I washed the sweater it relaxed a little and is longer by about inch in the sleeves and maybe two inches in the body.
I finished the two socks that I was knitting at once. I'm being lazy; I haven't photographed the results of this either.
I've had my thinking cap on and have been doing some research on a quilt idea I had, so more on that later.
Have a good day!