Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sewing

Sister Suzy has decided to go to her Senior Prom. I get to make her dress! Yes! Yes! Yes! I didn’t get to bed until 1:30 this morning looking at dresses on the web last night. I found several I thought she would like. To meet her criteria it must be floor length because she is NOT wearing pantyhose. Doesn’t expose too much of her chest or back, covers the shoulders so she doesn’t have to wear a corset or specialty undergarments. Let’s see, what else, oh yeah, and if I can figure out how to put sleeves in the dress that would be nice also.

I found one dress I really like. I have e-mailed links to the dresses to her and Hubby. Hubby look at the dresses, he liked the same one I did. (Hubby about had a stroke when he saw the prices!) So, if Sister Suzy likes it. Off to the fabric store we go, looking for patterns and fabric. (Actually, I will go pattern shopping because Sister Suzy doesn't have the patience for the looking. Sigh.) I am stoked!!! I love making dresses!!!

Have a good day!

Judy

No comments: