Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it didn't happen

Well I was going to take and post photographs of my Tappan Zee sweater. It's clean and free of cooking residue at this very moment, but it's cloudy and drizzly.

I was going to take and post photos of the quilt I just finished for a Christmas gift, but it's cloudy and drizzly.

I was going to take and post pictures of the two completed pair of socks but you guessed it; it's cloudy and drizzly.

I did get some apples cooked down into chunky applesauce. Hubby will have to decide if he will like it chunky or whether he wants it a little smoother because he is the apple sauce connoisseur around here. Then I've got to decide if I am going to freeze it or can it in quart jars because we are out of pints.

I still have 2 quilts to finish for Christmas. I also need to get about a half-dozen crochet and knitting projects finished up to for Christmas, so back to it.

Have a good day!

Judy

No comments: