Sunday, December 18, 2011

one down

One more down and one more to go. After spending several hours of frustration trying to come up with a new and unique design for Miss V's ear warmer. I gave up and made one just like Miss T's only in purple.



I used the Red Heart Designer Sport in Grape. Cast-on 20 stitches in a crocheted provisional cast-on and knitted the ear warmer four inches wide and 18 inches long in garter stitch. You can't get any simpler than that for a stitch pattern. Used the Kitchener stitch to join the two ends in a very nice join if I do say so myself.



The flower is the same flower pattern from the Crochet Flower Headband from redheart.com using the unknown blue variegated yarn I used on the white Bamboo 2 ear warmer. All and all I like how it turned out even if it isn't totally unique.

Have a good day!

Judy

No comments: